Join our live online presentations Saturdays at 2pm eastern, January 5 to February 9.
A new class series on the fundamental principles underlying Lyndon LaRouche’s concept for a “Bretton Woods” reform of the world economy will begin on January 5, 2019. The series comes at a crucial time: the potential for the creation of a new set of relations among sovereign nations based on LaRouche’s principle is high, and, given the unraveling of the post-August 15, 1971 monetarist system, this reform is absolutely necessary. The emerging collaboration between the United States, Russia, China, India, and other leading economic powers, makes the formation of such a revolutionary change in the organization of the world economy imminently possible.
1. The Creative Powers of the Human Mind Reflect the Underlying, Creative Principle of the Universe as a Whole (Jan 5)
2. Science — not Mathematics! — is Key to the Economy (Jan 12)
3. Why Do We Need Nation-States? (Jan 19)
4. What, Exactly, Is This “Creativity” That Is the True Source of all Economic Value? (Jan 26)
5. Friedrich Schiller, the Poet of Freedom (Feb 2)
6. Vladimir Vernadsky: The Biosphere and the Noösphere (Feb 9)
Register now to stay up to date, and to participate in the discussion!
Already registered? Access the classes here.