Join our live online presentations Saturdays at 1:30pm eastern, April 27 – June 1.
Can a single individual change history and bring about a new renaissance?
Lyndon LaRouche's ideas live on! To celebrate LaRouche’s life, and to continue his mission, LaRouchePAC is launching a series of classes examining the last fifty years through his mind and through his eyes—the ideas he created and how he used them in different parts of the planet to shape the world, from the standpoint of shaping Earth’s next fifty years.
1. Overview: The Individual’s Role in History (Helga Zepp-LaRouche, April 27)
2. LaRouche’s Unfinished War for a New World Economic Order (Dennis Small, May 4)
3. Lyndon LaRouche’s Unique Contribution to the Science of Universal History (Will Wertz, May 11)
4. LaRouche and Italy: Science & Culture (Liliana Gorini, John Sigerson, May 18)
5. The American System, LaRouche-Riemannian Economics, & a Moon-Mars Program (Megan Beets, Ben Deniston, Paul Gallagher, May 25)
6. LaRouche, Russian Intelligentsia, and the birth of the World Land-Bridge (Helga Zepp-LaRouche, June 1)
Register now to stay up to date, and to participate in the discussion!
Already registered? Access the classes here.